Charlift thoughts


Hi people, I am back! As you know, my blog is about my biggest dream; the place I would like to visit or the activities I want to try. Since 2008, I am part of the alpine skiing team of Vallée du Parc, so, every winter you can see me wearing the black coat. I love it, but sometime in the chairlift between two descents, I dream about biggest place, more snow and new challenges. I will not lie to you, this station is not the biggest, do not have a lot of snow and is missing some challenges. So, I will transport you to my thought in the chairlift and to talk about my top 3 ski trips that I would like to do.
The trips that I am going to present you aren’t normal  ones  who you  need a  chair  lift to make out  at the  top  of  de  mountain. No, no! We see many of this trips on internet or in the TV and rare are the skiers who can try this type of ski. The heli-ski is on every lips of the skiers who likes pounder, first track and wonderful scenery. Been transport by a helicopter at the top of a mountain who has never been ski is making you feeling stronger than everything does. However, there is also a high level of risks like the avalanches, the aspic tracks or the undecided weather-woman. This is why this kind of trip excided me, the rush of adrenaline is crazy. However, for the sensitive soul, do not worry, during all the trip a guide is following you to assure the security and the good development. 


Now, less talking, more showing you the beautiful heli-ski trips.


  •  1. Alaska—Chugach Ranch


This spot of Alaska is simply the best place for heli-ski. The Chugach Mountains receive an annual average of nearly 17.7 meters of snow. The Valdez Heli-Ski Guides specialize in big mountains and small groups; this way is perfect to find the most beautiful first tracks. The adrenaline rush is guaranteed. This why this spot has the first place.


  • 2.  Switzerland—Zermatt


The second place goes to Zermatt in Switzerland, because this city is rich in culture. The alpine skiing is part of their history so any ski trips are an experience in this country. Even if there is not a lot of playgrounds for the helicopter, you can have access to the second highest mountain of Europe, which is tne Monte Rose. 15 200 feet high mountain is surrounded by the vast Gorner Glacier who has 8 200 feet of slopes. The Air Zermatt is a company you can trust and is making personalizes trips.  

  













  •         3. British Columbia—Bell 2 Lodge


The next one is closer of home. The Bell 2 Lodge heli-trip is the most expensive on the planet and this since 1996. The luxury is the base of the Last Frontier Heliskiing company. The playground looks to never end. The helicopter drop you and your small group on super high and wonderful mountains like the Skeena Mountain.











Hope you enjoy my top 3, see you soon!
Maximo







Comments

  1. Those places are wonderful!I really wish you to go,and please,if so, take pictures for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've been to all these places,trust me,and the best is vallée du parc

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot of snow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

The 101 of the history of the alpine skiing