Who am I?


My name is Maxim Gill. I am 16 years old girl and I am in my senior year at the high school des Pionniers. My life can be summed up by sports.  Since I am a little girl, my family always pushes me to train harder to be proud of myself when I compete. The sports that I practice are the alpine skiing, the waterskiing and the motocross. I am also part of the team of flag-football, the basketball and the ultimate Frisbee of me school.  All the competition that I did have make me who I am now. That is to say, I am a competitive girl who is ready to give my 100% in everything things.
I am optimist about my future; I like to think that I will be a physiotherapist, just like my mom. This is why I plan to make my technique in physical rehabilitation at the Ellis College for after conclude my studies at the University of Sherbrooke in the physiotherapist program. 

Let focus on the present, so why am I doing a blog? It is not only because my teacher asks me to. It is also because I want to share with you all the places or activities that makes me feel alive and that I want to visit or do in my life.

I hope you are going to like my blog and do not be shy, follow me!






Comments

  1. I liked your first article about yourself. This is really you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motorcross too! You’re fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charlift thoughts

The 101 of the history of the alpine skiing